I have seen a lot of posts lately about favorites....so I decided to post my own favorites!
This one goes without saying:
I LOVE diet coke! My favorite comes out of a fountain, then a can, and then a bottle. I bet I have almost 1 diet coke a day! LOVE IT...especially with lime!
This is my favorite shampoo/conditioner:
It makes your hair so soft and smell really good! Most of the time you can find a great deal on the liters at JC Penney Salons or Ulta.
While we are talking about hair products...this one is a definite favorite:
I use the CHI on a daily basis and LOVE it! I have seriously never found a better straightener than this.
One of my most favorites is this:
She is so HAPPY ALL the time! There is always a smile plastered across her face, she smiles readily at anyone anywhere!!! She loves to giggle, squeal, and make all kinds of noises! We were definitely blessed with a very happy baby!!!
Other favorites are:
--Walking outside in our neighborhood
--Going to the Dallas Arborteum
--Shopping (Ann Taylor Loft and Gymboree)
--Eating out (Mexican & Italian)
--Super hot showers
--Baking
What are YOUR favorites?
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Favorites!
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love your favorites! My are very similar with the exception of me liking regular Coke (and I'm slightly addicted to it these days too...is that bad? :) I just started using a straighening spray for my hair and I LOVE IT! It works so well! It's called "Matrix Essentials-Sleek Look". I got it from Super Cuts; our old employee is a manager there and she gives Jason & I free haircuts from her stylists. It makes it easier to buy products like this that I'd normally not buy.
I can't believe how cute Chloe is getting!! Do you think you'll try going to Utah this summer? We'd love to hang out.
Post a Comment