Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nature at our house

Well, it is finally that time of year...time to plant flowers, bring some color to my yard, and get the garden planted!

I decided to make a wildflower arrangement for my front door in this cute container that a good friend gave me. About a week after it was hanging there a little bird decided to make a home within my arrangement. We have a bird's nest and now there are 4 little eggs in it. The eggs are SO CUTE! Here are a few pictures of the eggs and of my flower arrangement:








I also spotted the first blossoms on our Knockout Rose bush! They are so pretty! I can't wait for more to pop up!



2 comments:

The Hopewells!!!! said...

That little birds nest is the CUTEST thing ever!!! That bird hit the jackpot!!

The Brown's said...

The bird actually used your basket as a nest?? That is so awesome! And those eggs are so little and cute! You'll have a real easter decoration to check on every day! :)