Seriously...6 months...1/2 a year??? I do not believe it! It has flown right by! I get sad and happy thinking about my precious baby girl growing up. She has grown SO MUCH!
6 month stats:
Weight - 16 lbs 9 ounces, 60th percentile
Height - 26 1/2 inches, 75th percentile
Head circumference - 17 1/4 cm, 85th percentile
At 6 months you are doing the following:
-Almost sitting up...you try so hard
-Eating Stage 2 baby food (1/2 a container for breakfast and dinner)
-4 6 ounce bottles a day
-Still in size 2 diapers
-Can put your paci in your mouth by yourself (although I think you have been able to do this for awhile now)
-Squeal REALLY loud because you like to hear yourself
-LOVE, love, love your feet and play with them all the time
-Wore cute white sandals for the first time
-Met Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Little for the 1st time
-Met Great Uncle Kevin and Great Aunt Lisa for the 1st time
-Still teething (nothing popping through yet)
-Absolutely LOVING your Jumperoo
-Getting really good at standing up in our laps with your strong legs
-Sleeping 9-11 hours at night (YEAAAAA!!!!!)
-Take 2 pretty good naps a day and sometimes a short cat nap in the evening
-Best of all...you SMILE ALL THE TIME!!!! People tell us all the time they have never seen a baby as happy and smiley as you!!
We love you SO MUCH and are so grateful that you are a part of our family!!! We cherish every moment with you and consider you our greatest blessing in life!!!
(6 month pictures to follow soon...hopefully in the beautiful TX Bluebonnets!)
Monday, March 28, 2011
Happy 6 months Chloe Madison!!!
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Half Birthday Chloe! I am soooooo jealous of how much she sleeps! I hope we get there someday!
I love my girls pix in texas flowers..love it thanks to you!
Post a Comment