I know I say this all the time, but I honestly can't believe my baby girl is already 18 months. That means only 6 more months till she's 2! That just can not be! And no that does not mean we need to have a 2nd one right now. We get that question ALL the time!
We went to the doctor on Monday for her 18 month well check and Dr. Sonnen said she's perfect in every way! We were also happy to find out that she is no longer anemic for the time being!!!!! Unfortunately she had to have 1 shot and then a blood test to check the anemia and something else. Poor girl was a trooper I have to say...the blood test was NOT pretty! It took me and one nurse to hold her down and keep her arm straight, so that the other nurse could draw the blood from the vein in her arm. My, oh my does my girl have some lungs! She cried the whole time, but as soon as they put the band-aid on she stopped crying and was very curious about what was on her arm. She kept pointing at the band-aid and saying, "What's that? What's that?" Very funny girl!
Chloe at 18 months....
Weight: 23 lbs 4 ounces - 40%
Height: 32 3/4 inches - 80%
-14 teeth
-talking, talking, and more talking....she now speaks the A&M language, saying Aggie/Gig Em'/Whoop
-Size 4 diapers
-Size 18-24 month clothes
-Eats and drinks about anything...she especially loves mom's diet cokes....she doesn't get more than a sip though!
-Knows the sounds for a bunny, dog, and cow...we are working on learning more
-Can do the motions to "If You're Happy & You Know It"
-Is definitely an outside girl...lucky for her the Easter Bunny is bringing her a water table!!!!!!
-AND the biggest news of all.....She FINALLY gets to go to the NURSERY at church!!!!!!! Whoop, whoop!!!!!!
She is just growing and growing and becoming so much fun! Life is GREAT right now! No complaints at all! Chloe is at a super fun age, running around , playing, talking, and showing off all of her tricks! Her personality is really starting to shine through and it's fun to watch! I just can't believe how quickly the time is going. It definitely makes me treasure the moments with her more. I'm just so glad I get to stay home and spend all of my time with her! We love her to pieces!!!!
(She got an Icee for her treat after the shot and blood test!)
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
18 months...For Real???
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor thing. You would think they would just prick her finger instead of trying to draw blood.
She talks so much...I love it! I hope Brax talks as much as she does. :)
Those blood tests are just awful. They pricked Maddie FIVE TIMES once. And when Emma was little she threw up after it, because she was screaming so hard.
Glad Chloe did a little better. She is such a big girl now!
What sound DOES a bunny make? :)
Post a Comment