Friday night we had a great opportunity to attend the show, "Do You Hear the People Sing". My friend Jessica invited us to go with her and her husband and some other couples to see the performance at the American Airlines Center. Her husband's law firm has a box at the AAC and so we were able to have a great view and really enjoy the show! They also had dinner catered prior to the show as well! The show was celebrating the great writers of the musical Les Miserables, Schonberg and Boublil. They also wrote several other great musicals, including Miss Saigon, Pirate Queen, Martin Guerre, and a few others. Several of the original cast members from the various musicals were there to perform and even the writers themselves were there too!!! It was a great evening full of wonderful music!!!!! Thanks, Jessica and Dave for inviting us!
On another note, this was also the first night we have ever left Chloe with a teenage babysitter. I was so nervous that Chloe would cry and would give the sitter quite a bit of trouble, but it was quite the opposite!!!! She only cried for 2 minutes right when we left and then was fine the rest of the night!!!!!!!!!! I was so grateful to our babysitter who took good care of my little angel!!!! Now I know we can do this again!
Monday, March 26, 2012
Do You Hear the People Sing
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you've never used a teenager babysitter before! :) Of course, I didn't use one with my first until she was as old as Chloe, but that's because we didn't have any teenagers in my old ward. :)
Post a Comment