It seems to me that Ryan and I are living with a "sponge" these days. We like to call our "sponge" Chloe! She never ceases to amaze us, especially as of late. I'm talking like EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! She is constantly learning new words, always says the last word of the phrase Ryan and I just said, paying attention to the things around her, etc. Chloe is just soaking it ALL up and it's STICKING! She can now repeat the full ABCs if you say them first for her! That right there is HUGE! She is recognizing more and more animals and putting their sounds with their looks, she's learning multiple new words a day, and is slowly putting words together to make a short phrase or sentence. It seriously is the BEST thing EVER to watch her learn and grow so quickly! She is just at such a fun age and I can't get enough of it!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to upload a video from Facebook to my computer of her repeating the ABCs and as soon as it works, I'll post it here! For now, enjoy this cute picture of my angel enjoying a snack at the park today! She has become quite the climber and climbed onto that slide all by herself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment