Monday, April 9, 2012

Utah - April 2012

We made a very quick, last minute trip to Utah to visit Ryan's family a couple of weeks ago! This time the only tickets that were left on the plane were in first class, so that's where we sat! While it does sound exciting to sit in first class, I was also very worried to be sitting there with a very busy 18 month old. Thankfully, she did GREAT!

Thursday morning we went to the new City Creek Center and did some shopping and ate lunch. Later that night we had a family dinner at Texas de Brazil! I have to say that Chloe was a PERFECT angel at the restaurant and did great!

Friday we decided it would be fun to take Chloe to her first ever Zoo. We went to the Hogle Zoo in SLC. It was a lot of fun! Chloe had a blast! I think the monkeys were definitely her favorite animal to see! Although if there had been some bunnies, the monkeys would have been up for some competition. After the Zoo we went to lunch with Ryan's grandparents at Joy Luck, our favorite local Asian restaurant! Then that night Ryan and I went to dinner with our friend Scott and Ryan's parents watched Chloe for us! It was a nice night out!

Saturday we had breakfast with Ryan's grandparents and aunt. Then in the afternoon we laid Chloe down for a nap and Ryan took me to a swimsuit store in Murray called Lime Ricki! I am in need of new swimsuits for our upcoming beach trips to Destin and Bahamas!!!!!!!!

Sunday we flew home! All in all it was a great trip!

Below are pictures from our Zoo trip....





0 comments: