Sunday, November 2, 2008

FOUR

4 random things I like about Ryan

1. He pretty much lets me make all the decisions, mainly because he never has an opinion about things
2. He loves me
3. He is one AWESOME cook (and does all the cooking around our house)
4. He likes to go shopping with me

4 jobs I have had:
1. 4th grade teacher
2. Caterer at The Kyle House
3. Babysitter
4. Waitress at MG'S in Sherman

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Serendipity
3. Runaway Bride
4. Polar Express

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. The Bachelor
3. Channel 8 News in Dallas
4. Oprah

4 People who email me regularly
1. Devri
2. Megan
3. Ryan
4. Heather

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Ryan's homemade pizza (dough and everything)
2. Ryan's homemade spaghetti (noodles and sauce)
3. Lasagna
4. Chips and Queso

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Chicago
2. Bahamas
3. Hawaii
4. Italy

4 things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Graduating from Graduate School
2. Buying a house at the end of the school year!!!!!!!!!!
3. Watching Ross in the playoffs
4. Being with my family during the holidays!

4 People to tag:
1.Amber B.
2. Kristi D.
3. Hillary A.
4. Kayla N.

0 comments: