Tis the season for Christmas shopping! I decided to get an early start on my Christmas shopping this year. So far I have done a pretty good job, but there is still a long way to go. I typed up the official list of what I have in mind to give everyone and I have checked 3 people off the list so far!
Yesterday Ryan and I spent a good portion of the day shopping. We headed to the Allen Outlet Mall and found some great deals that you wouldn't believe! The Coach outlet was probably my favorite stop we made. 20% off, 30% off, and 50% off, it doesn't get any better than that! I mean how often do Coach purses go on sale that good?!?! NEVER! Needless to say I picked out the one that I wanted and Ryan will be giving it to me for Christmas! We also found good deals at Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, and Nine West! After shopping at the outlet mall, we rushed home and Ryan went to a meeting at church and I continued the shopping at North Park. North Park is probably one of the ritziest malls in the Dallas area, but they have some great shopping and the BEST Christmas decorations and Santa Clause around! Well....last Saturday I was at North Park and went into Ann Taylor to look for a nice shirt to wear to Ryan's company Christmas part at The Gaylord Texan. I found a shirt, but it was $89 and I thought that was a little much for something I might only wear 1 or 2 times. So....I went back yesterday and the shirt was on sale for $29.99!!!!!!!!!!! Who hoo!!! Then on top of that I had a 30% off coupon and that brought the grand total to a whopping $21!!!!! What a steal!!!! So here is the shirt I will be wearing (the one in the pic is blue, but the one I bought is a pretty shimmery pink).

http://www.anntaylor.com/catalog/product_popup.jsp?productId=17339
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Shopping, shopping, shopping
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You seriously went to Coach without me?
I can't see the pictures but I'm sure it is a beautiful shirt! I loooooove shopping and Northpark is the best! I love Allen Outlet Mall too!
Post a Comment