Well, we have been looking at washers, dryers, fridges, and blinds today. After a full day of shopping we are now the proud owners of a Samsung washer and dryer from Best Buy!!!!! Who would have ever thought this kind of purchase would be exciting?!?!?! Here is a pic of the new purchase!!!
We are hoping to buy the blinds and fridge soon! Next weekend all Energy Star appliances are tax free, so that may just be the right time to purchase the fridge!!!!!!
We are also doing our punch out with the builder this coming week! We will go through the house with the builder and any little scratches, knicks, or anything else that need to be fixed, will be repaired before closing!
Only 14 days till summer!!!!!!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
House Stuff
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is exciting........enjoy this time...it is suppose to be fun......it is the american dream right?!?
by 8:00am those cookies where gone girl! everyone enjoyed them..
I ALWAYS get excited about new appliances, especially washer/dryer and vacuums! We have a front loading washer/dryer and I LOOOOOVE it. It isn't as nice as some of the other ones out there but it's good enough. And I love my vacuum, haha! I'm pretty lame aren't I?
Post a Comment