Well, we will be making some more purchases for the new house this weekend!!!! We are going to buy a fridge and blinds!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for all this new stuff!!!! Usually this would be stuff that does not excite me, but since I have a brand new house to put it in, I am super excited!!!!!!!!!
One thing I would like to buy for our house someday is leopard carpet to put either on the stairs or in some room in the house! My friend Margery has leopard carpet in her office and it is super cute!!! Then I just recently saw pics of an old H.S. friend's carpet on her stairs and it was leopard and looked beautiful!!!!!!!!! This purchase will just have to wait awhile.
As for now there are only 10 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! The kids are not behaving, don't care, and us teachers are starting to feel the same way too. We have several fun days planned to keep the little kiddies occupied! Tomorrow is Ice Cream day, next week Island Day, and week after Rainforest Day and Chocolate Day!!!!!!!!!
Right now I have a song stuck in my head: "So What?" by: Pink!!!!! I just love the beat to this song!!!! Have you listened to this rockin' song???
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Next Purchases
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whoa Brooke....lay off on the exclamation marks :)
and I'm pretty sure Ryan won't allow leopard carpet
I love Pinks song...it is on my i-pod gets me pumped when i am running.
PINK ROCKS! LOVE HER! Today Chandler had play day at school. It was a mad house but the kids had a blast! I was really glad I got to go!
Post a Comment