We headed up to Sherman to spend the weekend with my family! There was also a wedding going on that my mom was helping with and she of course volunteered my services as well. Thursday night was the bridal shower and it went very well! Friday we took Chloe to Sears for some 4th of July pics which will also be her 9 month pics! We then made a quick stop in my favorite little girl boutique in Sherman called Simply Puzzled! (That's where I get most of Chloe's bows!) In the afternoon Ryan was so nice to stay home with Chloe while she napped and my mom and I headed out for pedicures! That night we had dinner at Red Lobster with my parents. We also worked for a big chunk of time on making homemade cream cheese mints and chocolate covered strawberries for the wedding reception! I have to say they turned out pretty darn good! Saturday, we went to lunch with Mimi and Popa at MG'S! Then Ryan spent some time planting some rose bushes for my mom and I made more preparations for the wedding reception! Saturday night was the reception and it went off without a hitch! The bride was very pretty and it was a great evening! Sunday we went to church and Ryan grilled Citrus Chicken Kabobs for dinner! Monday we had all the family over for swimming and a cookout! We ended Monday night by standing on the sidewalk in front of our house watching fireworks! All in all it was a GREAT weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed getting out of town!
Here are some pics:
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
4th of July
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment