It would be an understatement to say that we like pumpkin things in our house...we LOVE pumpkin things! We love to make and eat pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, and well, the list goes on and on! Last night I came across this yummy recipe...www.ourbestbites.com/2011/10/streusel-topped-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins/ As soon as I saw it I knew I had to make them. So when I Ryan left for his softball game, Chloe and I headed to Tom Thumb to pick up the ingredients we needed! After Chloe went to bed I got baking these yummy muffins. They turned out quite great and I sent 1 dozen with Ryan to work, gave some to a friend, and then kept a few for us! I do think the next time I make these muffins, I might omit the chocolate chips, because you tend to lose some of the pumpkin flavor.
Enjoy this yummy fall treat!
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
All things Pumpkin
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment