Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Deals, Deals, Deals

Now I am sure many of you know that I have a slight obsession with this store...



Well, when I shop at this store I usually have a plan and I almost always try my best to have a coupon when I purchase things. I also try to earn Gymbucks for a future purchase as well. One other thing I try to do as well is buy things that are on sale! This plan almost always works and man oh man did it work today! I had 2 coupons, and 1 Gymbuck to redeem. Unfortunately the company has outsmarted the customers and do not allow you to use coupons and Gymbucks all on one purchase. Thus leaving me the option to make 3 separate purchases today. I got Chloe a velour jacket and pant set, a dress, a long sleeve shirt, and a short sleeve shirt. The velour outfit (priced separately) was 20% off, the short sleeve shirt was on clearance and then marked down 40% off and I redeemed my Gymbucks on those 3 items. Then I got the dress for at least 25% off and then used a 20% off coupon and then I used a 30% off coupon for the long sleeve shirt. Needless to say Chloe made out good today! When I was finished checking out the cashier said, "You just paid Target prices for all the items you purchased today." That made me happy for sure!!!

Then I proceeded to my favorite store to shop at for myself...



They are having a sale right now where many items are $35 or less! I set out to find a pair of jeans and then had my eye out for whatever else I might like! I picked up 4 different pairs of jeans, tried on the 1st pair and instantly loved them, they fit right, and they looked good! Trying on jeans has NEVER been so easy before! What made it even better is that they are regularly priced $59.50 and I got them for $35!! I also found a shirt I loved and just couldn't leave at the store...it was just dying to come home with me!

All in all it was a great shopping day!

1 comments:

Jess said...

I love getting fancy clothes at Target prices! Hmmm, I haven't been to Loft in ages...