When dealing with a very BUSY 13 month old little girl instead of getting mad or frustrated sometimes all you can do is laugh and pull out the camera and snap a few pictures! That is exactly what I did today!
We had just gotten home from Tom Thumb and I was putting away the groceries and realized things were pretty quiet and that I had heard my bedroom door open. I knew this meant that she was up to NO GOOD! I continued about my business and then went to check on her and see what she was doing. This is what I found....
Her favorite thing to do is go into my room and pull wipes out of the package! I thought I had outsmarted her by turning the package backwards and pushing it to the back of the shelf. Guess I was wrong about that! I need to remember that I am dealing with the child who knows how to unlock my iphone and move icons around. Oh dear! Good thing she's so stinkin' cute!
Monday, November 7, 2011
Laugh and Pull Out the Camera
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment