Nov. 11 - I am thankful for Pinterest! As crazy as it sounds, I have gotten a LOT of good ideas and recipes from them!
Nov. 12 - I am very grateful for a good college friend who I remain in good contact with and meet up with every now and then!
Nov. 13 - I am thankful for my sister and her sweet little girl, Lizzie! Love them!
Nov. 14 - So grateful that my husband has a good job that supports our comfortable lifestyle! Very mindful and grateful for Heavenly Father's hand in our blessings!
Nov. 15 - Thankful for my Young Women at church...they are great girls and a lot of fun!!!! All of them have bright futures ahead!
Nov. 16 - Today, I am most grateful for a good, reliable car that gets me from Pottery Barn to Garden Ridge as I hunt for more Christmas decor!
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Thankful...
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 4:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment