Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Santa Picture 2011

So this year my friend and I planned it perfectly to see Santa at North Park Mall in Dallas. After waiting a few hours last year, we decided to have a well organized plan this year. They start passing out tickets at 9am and start taking the pictures at 11am. We got there about 9:30am and my friend was able to get us tickets and we were #11, 12, and 13 and were told to be back at 11 to line up! Sooo...we shopped a bit and then went back to do the pictures. When it was our turn I went to set Chloe on Santa's lap and she immediately BURST into tears and was not happy at all!!!! You would think she might gradually start to cry, but there was no gradual about this...it was an automatic burst into tears moment! She was not exactly a fan of Santa, but we got one darn cute picture!!!!!! I guess every kid has to have a crying on Santa's lap picture! Sooo....


0 comments: