I decided to jump in on the daily gratitude wagon and post what I'm grateful for each day up to Thanksgiving. Starting now...
Nov. 1 - I am thankful for a very precious little girl who keeps me on my toes! She has blessed my life beyond imagination and I am so thankful she is a part of my life!
Nov. 2 - So thankful for a loving, caring, and hard-working husband! He works hard to provide for our family which allows me the opportunity to stay home with our little angel. I'm also thankful he's a FANTASTIC cook!
Nov. 3 - I am very grateful for my brother who has sacrificed 2 years of his life to serve a full time mission for our church and bless the lives of others. Our lives have been richly blessed because of his selfless service! Also thankful he will be HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh I love it! we miss you guys! we should get together sometime.
Post a Comment