Saturday, June 30, 2012

2 cute things today

Chloe did 2 really cute things today that I want to make sure and remember. We were saying the prayer at dinner and she always repeats after one of us and today we were going along through the prayer and then she totally just stops repeating and takes a drink and then continues the prayer. ha ha Glad to know she gets pretty thirsty during a quick meal time prayer! Then the other thing she did also happened during dinner. She is of course infamous for throwing food on the floor when she doesn't want anymore and tonight was no different. Ryan made Brazilian cheese rolls (yes, the kind from Texas De Brazil! Yum!) and she threw 3 pieces on the floor. We later let her out of her high chair and then of course she went to pick a piece up and ate it. While she was chewing it, she stopped and said, "YUMMMM!" It was just so funny! That girl keeps us on our toes!

1 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

OK where have I been. This little one has grown up! So sorry to miss all her big events. She is beautiful. I am so happy to hear your bro is back too! Crazy how time is just flying by! We REALLY DO NEED TO GET TOGETHER!. I really do miss ya!