Chloe is at such a fun age right now and there are a few cute things she does and says that I want to make note of, so that I can remember them in days/years to come. Things she says: (Please imagine her saying all these things in her cute little voice!) Seriously? Oh Darn Oh Shoot Oh No Oh Man Oh Boy Here ya go Please Thank you Dora Backpack backpack Mississippi (Ryan taught her how to say that while driving through on our way to Destin) Alabama Gig Em' Aggie Juice Cookie Cheerio-o-o-o (She literally says it with all those o's at the end) Things she does: -She just within the past week or 2 started picking up something and then hands it to someone and says, "Here ya go!" -As soon as I bring her downstairs in the morning the first thing she does is run and point to the TV and either say, "Show, show" or she'll say, "Dora, Dora" -Yesterday on our way to church she found her sunglasses, put them on and then when we got to church she totally had to strut her stuff walking in with them still on her face! (The funny part is that I had no idea she had even put them on till I opened her car door at church.) -If you ask her a question she often says in a very sweet voice and with a quick head shake, "No!" It's really funny, because she totally means it, but she says it so sweetly! -Anytime she wants to sit in our laps she turns around backs up and then just drops down into them. She's very trusting that you're going to be there! That's all I can remember for right now! Life with Chloe is good right now! Yes, she's into quite a bit, but she's still so fun! She talks all day long, runs around and plays all day, and totally crashes at nap and bed time! We love her to pieces and can not believe she will be 2 in just 3 months! Time is flying! **(Chloe also had her first trip to the beach this summer! Destin, Florida)
Monday, June 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment