Happy 8th Month Birthday to my precious baby girl today!!!!
I can not believe that she is already 8 months old. Time is flying by way too fast for me! I want to keep her small forever! She is at such a fun age and I love spending my days with her!!
Chloe at 8 months....
-Weight: I'm estimating 19 lbs or maybe 20
-Eating: Still eating 1/2 a container of Stage 2 foods at breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a 6 oz bottle after each meal and then a bottle before bed (Yes, we are still on the "golden" formula....hoping that will change at her 9 month appt)
-Sleeping: Takes a morning nap usually 1 hour or so while we run errands, takes a 3 hour afternoon nap 1-4, a short 30-45 minute nap sometime in the evening and then bed at 9pm till 8am
-Sits up wonderfully on her own and plays for a long time (Loves her new cell phone the Easter Bunny brought her!)
-Rolling all over the place to get where she wants to go (She rolls from tummy to back, back to tummy...over and over again)
-Laughing and smiling ALL the time
-Just started recognizing herself in the mirror this week and loves to smile and laugh in the mirror (She thinks this is hilarious!)
-Drinks juice out of a sippy and seems to like it
-Likes to eat Gerber Puffs, although I don't give them to her often
-Still loves her Jumperoo and jumps so hard to the point where someday she may break it!
-Celebrated her 1st Easter and pics taken with real bunnies
-Skyped with Uncle Ross for the 1st time
-Is totally amused and infatuated with tags...tags on toys, blankets, bibs, etc. If it has a tag on it she is chewing on it or rubbing it. (Just like her Uncle Ross!)
-Still absolutely loves bath time and loves to play/chew with her bath toys!
-Most Importantly....she has her 1st TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She was just as happy as normal! I am hoping the rest of the teeth come in just as easily.
Her 8 month pictures are being taken this weekend at Quin Studio in Sherman. Here are a few shots I took around the house.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
8 months..Can it be??
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment