Before Chloe came along we only did our laundry once a week. I never gave any thought to how many times a week I would be doing her laundry. Now that she is here I feel like I am always doing her laundry and it has to be at least 3 times a week. I also used to never pre-treat our clothes, but I am ALWAYS pre-treating her clothes now. My how things change! This little product has now become my best friend when I do laundry:
Throughout doing all this laundry I have also noticed what brands of clothes hold up best and which ones get rid of stains the easiest. I've mentioned it before, but I LOVE to shop at Gymboree for Chloe. They have the cutest stuff! As much as she spits up and has blow outs, I've ALWAYS been able to get the stains out of the Gymboree clothes and even after they have been washed several times they don't look like it. I'm not just saying that because this is my favorite store to shop at, but it is really true! I can't say the same for other brands.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Baby Clothes and Laundry
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment