Chloe has a Primary nighttime music CD. The CD is full of nice, soft arrangements of various Primary songs. I have a favorite song on this CD and it is "Lullaby, Lullaby, My Little One." Every time I listen to this song and I am holding her it brings tears to my eyes. When I have been holding her before bedtime or if she wakes in the middle of the night and that song comes on I look across the room at the wall where I have a picture board hanging and I look at those pictures of her first few days of life and then it brings serious tears to my eyes. To think that Heavenly Father has trusted her life in my hands is such a great blessing and one that I hope I am doing a good job at. I can't believe we have gone from a tragic labor and delivery story with a rough start in the first few weeks to a WONDERFUL, super HAPPY 7 1/2 month old baby girl!!!! She is such a joy to us and I love her with everything I have!!!!! Below are the lyrics to the song:
Marys Lullaby
Lullaby, lullaby, my little one.
Lullaby, my child so dear.
Thy precious life has just begun
Thy mother holds thee near.
While Joseph watches through the night,
A star reflects thy radiant light.
Lullaby, lullaby, my little one.
Lullaby, my child so dear.
Thy gentle head shall wear a crown,
For thy father is the King.
Thy tender hands so tiny now,
Have blessings great to bring.
Let all creation join my song,
For peace and love this night are born.
Lullaby, lullaby, my little one.
Lullaby, my child so dear.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Lullaby, Lullaby, My Little One
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh I love that!!! I will HAVE to get that cd!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment