I have a really good friend, Devri McBride and her daughter Mallory who came to babysit Chloe last weekend so Ryan and I could enjoy a night out with friends. This was their 2nd time to babysit Chloe and I think Mallory was in heaven!!!! Until she can drive her mom will have to accompany her to babysit, but I am sure as soon as she is 16 she will be here in a jiffy all by herself! Chloe had a wonderful time and loves both of them so much!
When they first showed up Chloe was already in her pj's and Devri said Mallory had brought the exact same pj's with her. Later in the night Mallory changed and Devri took some pictures of them in their matching pj's! SOOOO cute!!!!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Future Babysitter
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment