I have been thinking about working moms lately, especially since my sister and my 2 closest cousins are all working moms themselves. I think in the world today it is becoming more and more common for moms to work and it's no big deal. While I am sure most moms who work would rather be home with their children, are doing what they have to, to support their families and take care of them. To me that is something admirable and should not be frowned upon. I seriously do admire the fact that my sister and my cousins get up each and every day, get their babies ready and themselves, take them to the sitters, go to work all day long, and then come home and take care of their babies and in most cases still have some school work to do at home once the kids are in bed. Then of course don't forget about the house work, cooking, laundry, etc. THAT is a lot to do and keep up with and I think they deserve gold stars for doing it all.
Sooo....this is my shout out to all the working moms out there!!! I admire you and all that you do!!!!!!!!!! (Especially Hillary, my sister, and Jessica and Amanda, my cousins! I love you girls!!)
The below picture is of us cousins from a few years ago at Amanda's baby shower. Left to Right: Jessica, Amanda, Hillary, me, and Tabetha
Friday, May 20, 2011
Working Moms
Posted by Brooke and Ryan Steed at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I was just thinking about this the other day. Caroline is getting very "busy" lately. I chase her around all day, clean, laundry, dinner and I found myself complaining about how tired I was. And then I thought about the working moms and I thought about how hard my mom worked while I was growing up. It shut me up very quickly!
Post a Comment